YourBankCard.com/Apply Access Code and Reservation Number Guide
The First National Bank of Omaha Visa card is offered through a prescreened offer page. This Visa card offer is certainly not like the various other credit card provides that are an introductory provide that has a period of 6 months to 18 months. This a lifetime card offer.
Features of the FNBO Visa Card
- No annual cost.
- You will see a 0% introductory APR (Annual portion Rate) on purchases.
- The APR (Annual Percentage Rate) will undoubtedly be fixed for life to a 5.99% rate of interest on any balance transfers made within the first three payment cycles after the account is open until it isn't compensated in full.
- A 4% cost is charged on each balance transfer with a minimal of ten dollars which is used only for the first three billing cycles. After that, it'll increase up to 5% with a minimum of ten dollars for each balance transfer.
- Additional information at yourbankcard.com
If the 0% basic rate is really appealing and you are thinking of purchasing farm resources, KubotaCreditUSA could be appropriate because they have financial loans with 90 days interest-free.
3 ways to apply for the First National Bank of Omaha Visa Card
- You can see yourbankcard.com/apply
- You can phone 800-734-5944
- You can complete the application type that will be incorporated with your pre-screened offer letter and mail it back.
In all 3 cases, you need to quote the access code and reservation number which can be included in your prescreened offer letter.